Syncfusion is happy to announce that Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 is available for download. We believe this release, packed with new controls and features, will make developers jump high in the air, as we have hand-picked all the enhancements from their feedback.
Let’s glance at everything that has been added to each platform.
- Ease your mobile app development with the all-new Switch and StepProgressBar controls.
- The Charts control is enhanced with WPF support in Xamarin.Forms.
- In the DataGrid, add multilevel headers with stacked-header support and span them across columns.
- In the Scheduler control, effectively view and focus appointments for an individual or group with timeline and resource view support.
- Also in the Calendar control, easily navigate across decades and centuries using the century and decade views.
- Develop applications with accessibility support in PDF Viewer.
- Also in PDF Viewer, add custom stamps to PDF documents with custom stamp support.
- Text input layout support was added for the Autocomplete, ComboBox, and DataForm controls.
FileFormats: PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Add comments, reply to them, and set their review status with new features in our PDF library.
- You can now convert single-frame and multi-frame TIFFs to PDFs in ASP.NET Core using our PDF library.
- Easily create Excel files by importing data from SQL Server through an Excel data connection using our Excel library.
- Create better visualizations in a spreadsheet with area and line charts using drop-line support in our Excel library.
- Now execute mail-merge using ADO.NET objects in the ASP.NET Core and Xamarin platforms by using our Word library.
- Create group shapes in a Word document and preserve them in Word-to-PDF conversion.
- Protect PowerPoint presentations by enabling write-protection with our PowerPoint library.
Essential JS 2 Web
- Syncfusion Blazor components now support the following features to provide native experience in developing Blazor applications.
- Two-way data binding
- Template rendering
- Form Validation support for Syncfusion Blazor input components
- Edit Blazor Data Grid with CRUD support.
- Generate 1-D, QR, and Data Matrix bar codes in web applications with the new Barcode Generator.
- File Manager now supports file system service providers such as SQL Server database, Microsoft Azure cloud storage, Node.js, and Google Drive cloud storage.
- Load large data instantly and provide a seamless vertical scrolling experience with virtual scrolling support in the TreeGrid control.
- New canvas rendering support in the Charts control improves rendering performance.
- Restrict editing in a particular region of a document in the Word Processor.
WinForms Desktop Applications
- Easily match your application with the high-contrast black theme of Windows 10 using Theme Studio.