- Slimming and bloat-free. Modular architecture lets you include only the features you want.
- The whole framework is only 210 KB. It’s a featherweight champion.
- It likes your fingers. Touch screen friendly.
- Accessibility standards compliant.
- Worldly. Vast language and cultural settings.
- An initial pixel-perfect material design theme, with more variety on the way.
- Performance is priority.
- Native Angular components. You can compile ahead-of-time and shake trees as you like.
- Jazzed-up controls:
- Form validator
- Text boxes
- List view
For details, check out our website which also now features our adorable new mascot, so check it out too. But we’re far from done! Here are a few more plans:
- Controls for 2017:
- Tree view
- Tree grid
- Date picker
- Client-side export libraries for Excel, Word, and PDF
- Native ASP.NET Core components
- Built-in integration with frameworks like React and Vue.js
- More built-in themes
- A visual theme composer