We are excited to announce the arrival of the latest edition of Syncfusion components and controls: Essential Studio 2012 Volume 3! And it comes right on the heels of Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2012! Aside from all the new features and enhancements we’ve added to our UI, reporting, and BI suites, we’re proud to say that all Syncfusion components are compatible with Visual Studio 2012. With Essential Studio 2012 Volume 3 and VS 2012, you can continue the seamless integration of Syncfusion’s reliable controls with the power of the Visual Studio IDE to create solid, functional, modern-looking apps without having to write an extensive code base. Some of the new features in Essential Studio 2012 Volume 3 include:
· Cloud-ready report designer and viewer—scalable, 100% standards-compliant reporting components.
· Pixel-perfect iOS and Android mobile web app themes—perfect for mobile development.
· OLAP grid framework for ASP.NET MVC—deploy your BI solutions using the MVC framework.
· Improved PDF viewer—now supports bar codes and more.
· Feature-rich Windows Forms pivot grid UI.
For specific details about each new feature in Essential Studio 2012 Volume 3, check out what’s new. If you currently have a Syncfusion license, you can update your components to Volume 3 today. Or if you’re just interested in getting your hands on it, download a free 30-day evaluation.